Saturday 20 August 2016

For Our Juniors: 8th Batch MBBS UniSZA (Intake 2016/2017)


Assalamualaikum and Hi..

It have been a year since my last entry here.



Just a short post for my beloved juniors..
Welcome!


Here is a group that had been created to assist you.*Ijazah Sarjana Muda Perubatan dan Pembedahan 16/17 (MBBS UniSZA)https://www.facebook.com/groups/959684204142928/

This group is managed by our seniors of MBBS UniSZA ^_^


If you want to know more about our activities, you may visit our MediSZA's blog at medisza.blogspot.com.

If you want to know more regarding life of a UniSZA's medical student, you may read my previous post here.



Feel free to ask anything you want. You may ask me privately if you want by PM-ing me in Facebook @ just comment here @ email me, whichever you choose.

Anyway, bittaufiq wannajah! All the best to all of you!And to me too Smile with tongue out, looking forward anxiously to some new postings in Year 4 MBBS UniSZA Smile.


May ALLAH ease everything.


funny-skeleton-studying-books
Be strong, you all \(▽ ̄ \ ( ̄▽ ̄) /  ̄▽)/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

~Sharing is Caring~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Jom Beli Buku Online! Mudah dan Murah!!